Company name: BRKV
Start date: 2017-12-04
The Legal intern will be responsible for providing commercially relevant/ legal advice and assistance in respect of day to day activities of the UK business unit encompassing all areas of Commercial, Corporate, Employment, Property and Intellectual Property activity.
The candidate also will be expected to participate and assist in the company different projects as directed, including the administration and resolution of legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional verbal and written communications skills, a dynamic personality and a strong background in legal research.
• Recently Graduated / Qualified Solicitor in the United Kingdom (preferably with prior experience).
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• An ambitious individual who is academically sound, commercially orientated and possesses the desire to evolve within the group.
• Experience with and passion for property/commercial law.
• Comfortable providing legal support in a fast-paced enterprise.
• Eager to learn new technologies and ideas.
• Highly motivated, pragmatic, self-starter.
• Ability to work independently and manage large volumes of work.
• Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
Remuneration and terms are negotiable depending on experience and availability.
Unit B, 15-18 White Lion Street, London, N19PD
+44 20 3773 4044
St. Naum Naumovski Borce no.27 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
+389 2 3177 776
80 SW 8th St, Ste 2000 Miami, USA FL 33130
+1 786 573 8567
Passeig de Gràcia, 50, Barcelona, Barcelona, ES
+34 935 41 45 47
Tartu Maantee 18, Tallinn 10115
+372 5357 8364