Company name: Lifestyleclub.london
With over 1000 members living throughout our 170 London and Cambridge locations, our accommodation club is looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to join the team.
As an accommodation host, you will be responsible for matching flat-share seekers with the best suited properties from our extensive portfolio.
This is an office-based job, you are not required to carry out viewings.
What makes the perfect candidate:
• Young, dynamic, self-motivated and target-driven.
• Exceptional communication and commercial skills.
• Experience in developing relationships with clients.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Desirable: Customer service, sales and lettings industry experience.
• Bonus: Fluency in another European language (Eg. Italian, Spanish, French, Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Czech, German, Duth, Greek, etc)
What we offer:
• Full training.
• Highly competitive remuneration package with a £1200 take home basic salary plus commissions. £1500 - £3000 OTE per month.
• Company phone.
• 28 days paid leave per annum.
• A young multicultural team environment.
• A buzzing working environment in our Angel office.
• Immediate career opportunities for outstanding individuals.
If you feel that you have the qualities we want to see, please apply by sending a CV and a brief description about yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year
Unit B, 15-18 White Lion Street, London, N19PD
+44 20 3773 4044
St. Naum Naumovski Borce no.27 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
+389 2 3177 776
80 SW 8th St, Ste 2000 Miami, USA FL 33130
+1 786 573 8567
Passeig de Gràcia, 50, Barcelona, Barcelona, ES
+34 935 41 45 47
Tartu Maantee 18, Tallinn 10115
+372 5375 0597