Company name: BRKV
We are a young investment company operating in the property and tech/media industries, seeking an intelligent and reliable Personal Assistant.
The successful candidate would be working alongside the company's director, managing his personal/professional affairs on a full-time basis.
The position is intended to train you for a few months, during which time you are expected to develop the capability to manage and operate an existing department within the company or a new business venture.
Our team of 20+ people is young, international and diligent with a passion for turning creative ideas into reality. You will be trained and taught about the company's internal operations.
The ideal candidate would be confident, well presented and passionate about entrepreneurship. Excellent problem-solving skills are essential.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good administration and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time flexibility and travel availability Proficiency in any additional European language is mandatory. International travel may be required.
We offer a competitive remuneration package depending on experience and performance with a start salary between £1200 / £2000 per month take home salary.
If you believe this is the right role for you, please send us your CV with a brief description of yourself. We are looking for someone to start ASAP. Thanks
Job Type: Full-time
83 Charlotte St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 4PX, UK.