In-House Head-Hunter Internship
Company name: BRKV
We are a start-up investment company operating in the property and tech/media industries. We are seeking for intelligent and reliable In-house head hunter. Your role is to help us re-build a smarter and stronger team to take advantage of the huge opportunities in the Post-Covid world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for posting ads, short-listing individuals, and interviewing candidates.
You will be working alongside the company's director and other teams within the company to identifying and recruit young talent for our different many different ventures.
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you will be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence the overall achievement of our mission.
This is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate with attractive energy and great communication skills who is good at reading between lines, identifying potential and picking winners.
This is an unpaid internship although the company is happy to cover lunch and travel expenses. However, it can lead to a permanent and a paid employment as soon as results start arriving. There is an even bigger opportunity for intern to take ownership of the recruitment process within the organisation.
- Studies in human resources, industrial organisational psychology, communications, or business related degree
- Available for a 40+ week internship
- Self-starters who are results driven, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Strong communicators
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative and showcase curiosity
- Quick learner
- Experience and proficient in Microsoft office tools/programs
- Previous work experience or internships in related field is a plus
- Experience in project management is a plus
If you believe this is the right role for you, please send us your CV with a brief description of yourself. We are looking for someone to start ASAP. Many thanks