The successful candidate would be posting ads, contacting and interviewing pre-selected individuals and choosing the best to join our team.
Our ideal candidate for this position would be able to adapt to our tone and requirements; be presentable, confident and efficient.
Remuneration and terms are negotiable depending on experience and availability and range between £1500 and £2000 per month plus bonuses on achievements.
- Studies in human resources, industrial organisational psychology, communications, or business related degree
- Self-starters who are results driven, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Strong communicators
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative and showcase curiosity
- Quick learner
- Experience and proficient in Microsoft office tools/programs
- Previous work experience in related field is a plus
- Experience in project management is a plus
If you believe this is the right role for you, please send us your CV with a brief description of yourself. We are looking for someone to start ASAP.