Mergers and Acquisitions Internship
Company name: BRKV
We are a young investment company operating in the property and tech/media industries, seeking an intelligent and ambitious mergers and acquisitions intern to work alongside company partners in the search and negotiation of new investment opportunities.
Responsibilities include identifying, researching, and profiling potential acquisition candidates and/or joint venture partners. In this position, you will very quickly become an expert in asset valuation on a specific market segment.
Using qualitative research methods, Research Interns utilize on-line databases, the internet, industry association company lists, and our own proprietary database to identify privately held businesses for acquisition strategies. Research Interns are expected to make outbound calls to verify information when appropriate. No exposure to financial modeling as this is a qualitative research position.
- Introduction to the dynamics of the mergers & acquisitions industry.
- Exposure to a broad range of industries and company types.
- An ideal entry point into our firm if interested in a full-time position after graduation.
- An excellent resume builder for those interested in a career in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, and other areas of business.
- The research focused internship: develop qualitative research skills and build an understanding of attractive targets.
- Ideal candidates will be intelligent, hardworking, professional, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn about acquisitions.
- Strong communication skills, proven work ethic, demonstrated attention to detail, reliability, responsibility, and pride in their work are necessities.
- ALL MAJORS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: finance experience is not required.
The internship will start on the 1st of September and will last for 3-6 months following an opportunity for a full-time position. We offer £12000 contribution per anum for travel and living expenses.
To apply please send us your CV and a concise description of why you would be the right candidate for this job.